World's most popular domain
On SALE now! Starting at
Your account manager has more information.
- Connect with your customers across communities, countries and continents with a .global domain name.
- .global operates an open registration policy with no restrictions. From the innovators to distributors, entertainers, networkers, thought-leaders, educators, activists, charities, designers and makers â€“ thousands of .global domains are registered monthly all over the world.
- Why .global domain?
- Make every part of your online identity count. The way customers experience your brand online is connected across journeys, platforms and communities. Using a .global domain instantly explains more than a .COM, .NET or .ORG. Everybody everywhere instantly understands what it means to be global and that you wish to demonstrate a global presence or promote global services, products and ideas.
- Show yourself to be forward looking and future facing..With well over 51 million domain names under registration, GoDaddy® is far and away the world leader in domain name registration. Every GoDaddy .com is backed by the power of #1.
- Connect to international audiences. Although initially intended for use by commercial entities, there are no restrictions on who can register a .com.
- What are the requirements & restrictions for this domain extension?
It can be registered by any individual or business in any country.
- What is the term of registration or renewal?
1 to 10 years.
- What are the characters and valid character length for .GLOBAL domain name?
1 to 63 characters.
- Can I delete a domain after registered?
No, .GLOBAL can't be deleted after registration.
- Can I transfer the domain registrar under this domain extension?
Yes. The domain name will be extended for 1 year after transfer completion.
- Grace period for this extension?
OnlineNIC implements domain's lifecycle in accordance with ICANN's policy. You may also check the related article in our service term. Please understand that there is fee incurred to pull domain name from "Redemption Period", we call it redemption fee. The typical redemption fee is $120, but varies from each TLD. Please check and confirm it with our live support when you require such process.
- Can I register Internationalized Domain name (IDN) for this domain extension?
No, OnlineNIC doesn't provide IDN.GLOBAL at the moment.
OnlineNIC's mission is to help you grow business, no matter you are small or big.