Your better choice for your fast-growing websites and reseller hosting business.
Best Value Plan for the web Hosting Starters, as low as $1.98 /mo, dedicated IP supported.
Support Center - FAQ
The registrant change process
When you update your Registrant info on a domain in your account, including any changes to name, organization, or email address on your domains, this process applies,
1. The approval email sent to its current registrant email address, and required to be approved. Then,
2. The approval email sent to its new registrant email address, and required to be approved.
Both the current registrant email address AND the new registrant email address are required to approve the update. If these email addresses are the same, only one email and approval will be required.
Cancel registrant change request
There are 3 accesses to cancel one registrant change request
1. The managing reseller is able to cancel pending registrant change request. Click the subject domain name in your reseller panel; you will see “Pending update approval. View now” on the middle-right of page. Click on it, and “cancel” option is there.
2. The current registrant could cancel registrant change request by clicking the approval link in the approval email. There is “cancel” option for acting.
3. The new registrant will be asked to “approve” or “cancel” the change by acting on the link in the approval email.
Please be aware that the current registrant will be asked to opt in or out of the 60-day Lock when approving the change request of registrant, including organization, name, or email address fields for the registrant contact. Once 60-day Lock enters into force, it can’t be removed earlier than its due date.
Join our free reseller program with more than 10,000 resellers worldwide
Join Our Newsletter & Marketing Communication
We'll send you news and offers.