World's most popular domain
On SALE now! Starting at
$8.59* $6.99*/1st year
Your account manager has more information.
- .MY is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Malaysia.
- The internet user in Malaysia country expects to see website addresses with .MY extension when they search online or visit .MY domain when they surf online. Whether you are a Malaysia local, a small business owner, or international company who want to reach out to Malaysia locals, a .MY domain name is for you! It is an excellent choice to adopt .MY that makes Malaysia individuals or businesses stand out and connect with other Malaysia local citizens online.
- .MY domain name knowledge
Can I register .MY domain name in my reseller panel?
Not exactly. .MY registration is a manual process. Please send your request to us via email or on chat, we will process that for you.
What is the term of registration?
1 to 5 years.
What are the requirements & restrictions for this domain extension?
Special requirement or restriction for a .my domain name are as below:
- OnlineNIC currently offer Second-Level .my, .com.my, .net.my, .org.my, and .name.my
- There are two type of application for Second-Level .my which are Organization type and Individual type;
- For Second-Level .my (Organization Type), .com.my, .net.my and .org.my, registrant must be a company locally incorporated in Malaysia.
- .name.my and Second-Level .my (Individual Type), registration is open to any individual aged 18 and above, holding a Malaysian National Registration Identity Card [NRIC] or show proof of residing in Malaysia, holding a valid passport.
- For registrant company which are registered under SSM (Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia) and Legal Professions Act 1965, registrant do not have to provide for supporting document;
- You may validate the Registrant company information via SSM or Malaysianbar
- For other type of registrants, supporting document are required to register a .MY domain name;
- Whole registration process must be completed within 14 days from the date of submission to the registry;
Can I delete a domain after registered?
No. It can neither be deleted nor refunded.
Does OnlineNIC provide Internationalized Domain name (IDN) for this domain extension?
No, OnlineNIC does not provide IDN.MY domain name at this moment.
OnlineNIC's mission is to help you grow business, no matter you are small or big.