World's most popular domain
On SALE now! Starting at
$8.59* $6.99*/1st year
Your account manager has more information.
- .TAX is an open TLD with no registration restrictions that clearly relates to all kinds of taxes.
- Are you in TAX business? The .TAX domain name will make it easier for your customer to find you and boost your business.
- Key words related to .TAX domain.
- money, government, levy, penalty, tariff, trade, car, yearly, pre, gas, income, property, individual, file, married, gains, capital, employment, employer, employee, state, local, loan, back, pay, plan, irs, rules, codes, financial, planner, accountant.
- What are the requirements & restrictions for this domain extension?
It can be registered by any individual or business in any country.
- What is the term of registration or renewal?
1 to 10 years.
- What are the characters and valid character length for .TAX domain name?
1 to 63 characters.
- Can I delete a domain after registered?
No, .TAX can't be deleted after registration.
- Can I transfer the domain registrar under this domain extension?
Yes. The domain name will be extended for 1 year after transfer completion.
- Grace period for this extension?
OnlineNIC implements domain's lifecycle in accordance with ICANN's policy. You may also check the related article in our service term. Please understand that there is fee incurred to pull domain name from "Redemption Period", we call it redemption fee. The typical redemption fee is $120, but varies from each TLD. Please check and confirm it with our live support when you require such process.
- Can I register Internationalized Domain name (IDN) for this domain extension?
No, OnlineNIC doesn't provide IDN.TAX at the moment.
OnlineNIC's mission is to help you grow business, no matter you are small or big.