World's most popular domain
On SALE now! Starting at
$8.59* $6.99*/1st year
Your account manager has more information.
- .GUIDE is an open TLD with no registration restrictions that relates to advice, lists, and directories.
- The .GUIDE domain is being broadly adopted by travel guides, tour guides, aiding and health guides, products guide, and so on.
- Key words related to .guide domain.
- travel, restaurant, tour, city, advice, indication, list, transport, hotel, tips, student, nightlife, driving, activity, map, direction, star, education, scout, leader, lead, outline, art, television, theater, movie, cinema, what's on, attractions, museum, sports, food, sightseeing, international, best, style, fashion, tips shopping, purchase, products
- What are the requirements & restrictions for this domain extension?
It can be registered by any individual or business in any country.
- What is the term of registration or renewal?
1 to 10 years.
- What are the characters and valid character length for .GUIDE domain name?
1 to 63 characters.
- Can I delete a domain after registered?
No, .GUIDE can't be deleted after registration.
- Can I transfer the domain registrar under this domain extension?
Yes. The domain name will be extended for 1 year after transfer completion.
- Grace period for this extension?
OnlineNIC implements domain's lifecycle in accordance with ICANN's policy. You may also check the related article in our service term. Please understand that there is fee incurred to pull domain name from "Redemption Period", we call it redemption fee. The typical redemption fee is $120, but varies from each TLD. Please check and confirm it with our live support when you require such process.
- Can I register Internationalized Domain name (IDN) for this domain extension?
No, OnlineNIC doesn't provide IDN.GUIDE at the moment.
OnlineNIC's mission is to help you grow business, no matter you are small or big.