World's most popular domain
On SALE now! Starting at
$8.59* $6.99*/1st year
Your account manager has more information.
- The country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Taiwan (Republic of China)
- .tw is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Taiwan (Republic of China). The domain name is based on the ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code TW. The registry is maintained by TWNIC, a Taiwanese non-profit organization appointed by National Communication Commission (NCC) and ministry of transportation and communications ROC. Since 1 March 2001, TWNIC has stopped allow itself to sign up new domain names directly, instead of allowing new registration through its contracted reseller registrars.
- What are the requirements & restrictions for this domain extension?
.TW can be register by any individual or business in any country, while 3ld.tw has various restriction
- What is the length limitation for this domain extension?
3 to 63 characters.
- What is the term of registration?
1 to 10 years.
- Can I delete a domain after registered?
No, .TW can't be deleted and refunded after registration.
- What is the term of renewal?
1 to 10 years.
- Grace period for this extension?
Please renew it before renewal. And .TW doesn't have redemption period.
- Can I transfer the domain registrar under this domain extension?
Yes. The domain name will be extended for 1 year after transfer completion.
- Can I register Internationalized Domain name (IDN) for this domain extension?
No, OnlineNIC doesn't provide IDN.TW at the moment
OnlineNIC's mission is to help you grow business, no matter you are small or big.