World's most popular domain
On SALE now! Starting at
$8.59* $6.99*/1st year
Your account manager has more information.
- "Venture Capital", "Ventura County", "Version Control", "Video Conferencing"
- .VC is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and is commonly mistaken for being the ccTLD of the Vatican City State (which is ".va"). Registration is open worldwide, and it has been used for a variety of sites not necessarily related to that location; it can also be seen as standing for "Venture Capital", "Ventura County", "Version Control", "Video Conferencing", or other things, like an informal, but common, abbreviation of "voc锚" ("you", in Portuguese). In this way, ".com.vc" could be understood in Portuguese like ".with.you" would be in English.
- What are the requirements & restrictions for this domain extension?
It can be registered by any individual or business in any country.
- What is the length limitation for this domain extension?
3 to 63 characters.
- What is the term of registration?
1 to 10 years.
- Can I delete a domain after registered?
No, .VC can't be deleted and refunded after registration.
- What is the term of renewal?
1 to 10 years.
- Grace period for this extension?
Grace periods vary for country code Top Level Domains (ccTLD). Some registries require renewal up to 60 days in advance of the domain name expiration date. .VC has 30 days of redemption period. The redemption processing fee is $120 for this extension. Please contact our support for further assistance.
- Can I transfer the domain registrar under this domain extension?
Yes. The domain name will be extended for 1 year after transfer completion.
- Can I register Internationalized Domain name (IDN) for this domain extension?
No, OnlineNIC doesn't provide IDN.VC at the moment
OnlineNIC's mission is to help you grow business, no matter you are small or big.