World's most popular domain
On SALE now! Starting at
$8.59* $6.99*/1st year
Your account manager has more information.
- .SG is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Singapore.
- The internet user in Singapore country expects to see website addresses with .SH extension when they search online or visit .SG domain when they surf online. Whether you are a Singapore local, a small business owner, or international company who want to reach out to Singapore locals, a .SG domain name is for you! It is an excellent choice to adopt .SG that makes Singapore individuals or businesses stand out and connect with other Singapore local citizens online.
- .SG domain name knowledge
Can I register .AF domain name in my reseller panel?
Not exactly. .AF registration is manual process. Please send your request to us via email or on chat, we will process that for you.
What is the terms of registration?
1 or 2 years.
Who can register for a .sg domain name and what are the special registration requirements/restrictions for .sg domain name?
Special requirements/restrictions for a .sg domain name are as below:
- Local presence is required for domain admin contact
- Registrant is require to appoint a local individual with a valid SingPass ID as the administrative contact.
- OnlineNIC currently offer .sg, .com.sg, .net.sg, .org.sg,.edu.sg and .per.sg.
- Applicable for all as long as the administrative contact has a valid Singapore postal address.
- A foreign applicant may apply for a .sg domain name with it appoints a local agent having a valid Singapore postal address as the Administrative Contact.
- Applicable for companies and businesses, applicants must be a commercial entities in which either registered or are about to be registered with the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), IE Singapore or any professional body.
- A foreign company may apply for a .com.sg domain name if it has a representative in Singapore as the Administrative contact, which shall be a legal entity that is similarly registered by any of the afore-mentioned organizations, and is duly authorized by the foreign company to apply for the registration of the domain name.
|.net.sg||Applicable for network providers and info-com operators in Singapore, applicants must be|
- operating info-comm networks or providing info-comm services; and/or
- providing data storage facilities or hosting services.
Examples of such eligible registrants include holders of Info-Communications Development Authority (IDA) licenses, operators of data centres, web hosting service providers, providers of dedicated connectivity services and operators of value added networks.
|.org.sg||Applicable for societies, charitable bodies and other organizations not classified in which either registered or are about to be registered with the Registry of Societies (ROS) or other miscellaneous organizations (eg. Town Councils, Community Centres, People鈥檚 Association and Embassies and any other organizations not classified elsewhere.)|
|.edu.sg||Applicable for educational institutions, applicants must be educational institutions registered with the Ministry of Education (MOE) in Singapore.|
- Applicable for registration of a personal domain names, an applicant for a .per.sg domain name must be a Singapore citizen or permanent resident who aged 18 years and above.
- Parents, guardians or an immediate family member shall apply on behalf of an applicant who is below 18 years of age, provided that the parent or guardian or the immediate family member concerned is above 18 years.
- A .per.sg domain name website may be used to carry out commercial activities for so long as it complies with any guidelines that SGNIC may from time to time issue in relation to the activities of .per.sg domain name name website.
- Registry will contact domain admin directly to verify the registrant details in 21 calendar days from the registration date. Fail to do so will cause the domain be suspended.
- Domain admin will receive daily reminder until the registrant details have been verified. Verification status can be checked through WHOIS.
- Modification towards registrant details are subject to re-verification fromthe domain admin.
Can I delete a domain after registered?
No. It can neither be deleted nor refunded.
Does OnlineNIC provide Internationalized Domain name (IDN) for this domain extension?
No, OnlineNIC does not provide IDN.SG domain name at this moment.
OnlineNIC's mission is to help you grow business, no matter you are small or big.