.EU News: Win a Customised .EU iPod!
Dear OnlineNIC Partner,
Take part in this summer's EURid Photo Competition and you could win a customised .eu iPod.
Send to EURid with photos of any .eu domain names you see while you're out and about this summer to stand a chance to win.
Photos will be judged on content and how spontaneously they were taken, so you do not need to be a professional photographer.
The competition will run from 1 - 21 August 2010. All entries should be sent to email@example.com.
The winning photo and runners up will be published on registry.eu. Please read the terms and conditions before sending your competition entry.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Each entrant may send a maximum of two photographs only.
2. Together the two photographs may not exceed an attachment size of 50mb.
3. Only photographs in .jpg format will be accepted.
4. Submissions received after 21 August will not be considered.
5. The judges' decisions are final and cannot be contested.